YMMV: Driftless Pony Club
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The start of "Pyramid City" from "Magnicifent" inexplicably starts with this:
Soap water hands.Serve ground into snow.
Burning what's wrong.Counterfeit sisters.
- Later in the same song:
- Ear Worm: They have a lot of catchy songs, but "Yr Mnhtn" is one of the catchier.
- Arguably, their album "Expert" is completely composed of this.
- Face of the Band: Arguably, Craig, due to Wheezy Waiter.
- Mondegreen: It's easy to misunderstand some of the lyrics. This is especially true in the aforementioned song "Pyramid City".