YMMV: Dresden Codak
- Acceptable Religious Targets: Evangelical Christians.
- Ass Pull: Transmuting the entire natural world into computronium actually makes plants healthier and grow better. Well that sure is convenient.
- Awesome Art
- Counterpart Comparison: Several people have noticed the similarity between robots worshipping Kim and the robot religion storyline in Gunnerkrigg Court.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: "I do not help, Mr. Bogan. I oppose."
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Never Alone.
- Mary Sue: The lengthy name, suspiciously tomboyish traits, and the central importance of the protagonist have led some to call Mary Sue. Having her being an extremely attractive, transhuman cyborg probably doesn't help either. The fact that she's a clearly unhinged ideologue who doesn't care if mankind lives or dies either mitigates this somewhat or makes it even creepier. In the actual comic, reality tends to bend to fit her opinions and prejudices and is, for many, the nail in the coffin.
- Memetic Mutation: "I will do science to it."
- Nightmare Fuel: "Somewhere, Niels Bohr walks among us, unobserved and immortal."