YMMV: Doctor Who TVM "The TV Movie"
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: A cop on a motorcycle drives into the TARDIS and comes out moments later to go god-knows-where while the Doctor and Grace look on.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: A few contenders:
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: It seems the censors didn't get a good look at the nose on the Nixon mask the Doctor discards.
- Harsher in Hindsight: This movie is the last time we see the planet Gallifrey until "The Day of the Doctor".
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The Master's device he plans to use to steal the Doctor's body looks suspiciously like a Chameleon Arch.
- Just Here for Godzilla: Even fans who aren't really fond of the film watch it anyway if only for Paul McGann's peformance as the Eighth Doctor.
- Tear Jerker: The Seventh Doctor's "death" really is quite sad. The Madame Butterfly soundtrack doesn't help things.