- Crazy Awesome: Flying. Christmas. Shark.
- Crowning Moment of Funny:
Doctor: Marilyn! Get your coat!
- The Doctor explaining to Kazran and Abigail that they have to leave the party because he somehow got engaged to Marilyn Monroe. Kazran and Abigail, who have just had a very serious conversation the Doctor is unaware of, ignore him, driving him to go through with the marriage out of spite.
Doctor: Sorry, Christmas Eve on a rooftop, saw a chimney, my whole brain just went 'WHAT THE HELL!'
- The Doctor's entrance via the chimney.
Rory: Hey! Eyes off the skirt!
- The psychic paper finally encounters a whopper so big it can't function; that the Doctor is a mature and responsible adult.
- A little girl excitedly looks out of her window expecting to see Father Christmas on his sleigh, only to be confused when a shark pulling a hansom cab shoots past instead.
- The Doctor continuously failing to do the "pick a card, any card" trick.
- Amy appearing via hologram to Kazran, wearing her policewoman outfit...
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Kazran and Abigail riding the shark-driven sleigh one last time to celebrate their last Christmas together.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Abigail's song at the end.
- Harsher in Hindsight: One of the photos of Kazran and Abigail has the Statue of Liberty in the background. In other words, it's an image of an Angel.
- Tear Jerker:
- Despite what happened previously, the shark (almost) dying is quite sad.
- Kazran revealing that Abigail had only a few days left to live, and he and the Doctor spent almost all of them.
- Kazran almost hitting his younger self and realizing how he really had become just like his father.
YMMV / Doctor Who 2010CS "A Christmas Carol"
WARNING! THERE MAY BE UNMARKED SPOILERS!