- Crazy Awesome: Flying. Christmas. Shark.
- Crowning Moment of Funny:
Doctor: Marilyn! Get your coat!
- The Doctor explaining to Kazran and Abigail that they have to leave the party because he somehow got engaged to Marilyn Monroe. Kazran and Abigail, who have just had a very serious conversation the Doctor is unaware of, ignore him, driving him to go through with the marriage out of spite.
Doctor: Sorry, Christmas Eve on a rooftop, saw a chimney, my whole brain just went 'WHAT THE HELL!'
- The Doctor's entrance via the chimney.
Rory: Hey! Eyes off the skirt!
- The psychic paper finally encounters a whopper so big it can't function; that the Doctor is a mature and responsible adult.
- A little girl excitedly looks out of her window expecting to see Father Christmas on his sleigh, only to be confused when a shark pulling a hansom cab shoots past instead.
- The Doctor continuously failing to do the "pick a card, any card" trick.
- Amy appearing via hologram to Kazran, wearing her policewoman outfit...
- Abigail greets her Christmas visitors with a happy, "Doctor!" up to the year puberty turns Kazran into a serious hunk and her greeting becomes an astonished and appreciative, "Kazran?!"
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Kazran and Abigail riding the shark-driven sleigh one last time to celebrate their last Christmas together.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Abigail's song at the end.
- Harsher in Hindsight: One of the photos of Kazran and Abigail has the Statue of Liberty in the background. In other words, it's an image of an Angel.
- Tear Jerker:
- Despite what happened previously, the shark (almost) dying is quite sad.
- Kazran revealing that Abigail had only a few days left to live, and he and the Doctor spent almost all of them.
- Kazran almost hitting his younger self and realizing how he really had become just like his father.
- Isabella's family, pleading for Abigail's release so that she can spend Christmas with her sister. How much more desperately must they have begged to see her after the Doctor changed history, in such a way that Isabella's children actually knew their aunt?
YMMV / Doctor Who 2010 CS "A Christmas Carol"
WARNING! THERE MAY BE UNMARKED SPOILERS!