YMMV: Disney XD
- Just Here for Godzilla: Most of the older audience only watch the animated shows and Doctor Who and skip the Kid Coms.
- Periphery Demographic: Thanks to Star vs. the Forces of Evil and its female protagonist likely appealing to both boys and girls.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap / Win Back the Crowd: Though still hated by some for replacing Toon Disney, XD's original animated series such as The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!, The 7D, Kick Buttowski, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, Motorcity, TRON: Uprising, Star Wars Rebels, Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero, and Star vs. the Forces of Evil, as well as Canadian imports Jimmy Two-Shoes and Packages From Planet X, have all been well-received, and has gained the channel a decent fanbase.
- Replacement Scrappy: To Toon Disney and for non-US versions, to Jetix. Though the network's been Rescued from the Scrappy Heap in recent years, the feeling hasn't completely gone away.
- We're Still Relevant, Dammit: All over the place; the network is overall Totally Radical.