YMMV: Disney Channel
- Dude, Not Funny!: The jokes regarding eating disorders in the Shake It Up episode "Party It Up" and the So Random! episode "Colbie Caillat". The episodes have since been removed from rotation, mainly due to many seeing it as Take That's at Demi Lovato for her Creator Breakdown.
- Plus the Hannah Montana episode "No Sugar Sugar" got this reaction about the depiction of Oliver's diabetic condition. It was pulled and the episode was redone as "Uptight (Oliver's Alright)".
- Similar to the above, the Jessie episode "Quitting Cold Koala" was taken off the schedule over Zuri throwing a piece of bread at a character who claimed to be gluten intolerant, which could have actually triggered an allergic reaction. It aired 2 months later with the offending bits removed.
- Ear Worm:
- The "Wipe Your Paws" song featuring the 101 Dalmatians shown during interstitial segments on Disney Junior. What?
- A lot of the channel's 90s shows had very well-written and catchy introductions, which was a staple of the era across nearly all cartoon-focused channels, especially those made outside the United States like Pokémon, Digimon, and Sailor Moon. Some of the most notorious examples were DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin, Goof Troop, Gargoyles....
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One of the Zoogs has three eyes and is tied into online games. His name? Twitch.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: People say this about the channel a lot.