YMMV: Disney Channel
- Broken Base: The channel has all but abandoned cartoons. Disney seems to be under the impression only boys watch cartoons, as Disney Channel is less unisex than before and XD is their male aimed channel (even if a large amount of XD viewers are female). Disney Channel calls their animation block "Disney XD on Disney Channel" which only burns people more. Some fans like that Disney's cartoons aren't split between channels while others hate that the channel is mostly live action, as it historically had great cartoons.
- Ear Worm:
- The "Wipe Your Paws" song featuring the 101 Dalmatians shown during interstitial segments on Disney Junior. What?
- A lot of the channel's 90s shows had very well-written and catchy introductions, which was a staple of the era across nearly all cartoon-focused channels, especially those made outside the United States like Pokémon, Digimon, and Sailor Moon. Some of the most notorious examples were DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin, Goof Troop, Gargoyles....
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One of the Zoogs has three eyes and is tied into online games. His name? Twitch.
- Pop-Culture Isolation: Violetta, an Argentine telenovela, has had sold out concerts and platinum albums not only in Latin America, but in many European countries as well. Outside of them, however, it's virtually unheard of.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: People say this about the channel a lot.