YMMV: Di RT
- Car Tiers - Throughout all of the series, the cars have been organised according to some common defining feature: 4WD class cars are obviously 4WD, FWD cars are obviously FWD, and so on.
- Di RT 2 abolished this practice by instead seperating the cars into their respective event class (rally, rallycross, Raid T1 etc.). However, cars could be upgraded or downgraded into Rookie, Pro or All-Star classes.
- Di RT 3 seperated the cars into their eras; such as 60's, 70's, 80's and so on.
- Di RT Showdown utilises an upgrade system, meaning players take all cars (with the exception of the Gymkhana cars) from D class to A class.
- Tear Jerker: Beating the Colin McRae challenge in Di RT 2 treats the player to a short tribute to Colin's rally career.
- Unnecessary Roughness: Basically almost every Baha races in multiplayer ends up with this.