YMMV: Dinosaurs Attack!
- Crosses the Line Twice: An old lady being threatened by a giant monster: not funny. An old lady watching in horror as her cats are messily devoured by a giant monster: big time, not funny. An old lady pulling out a shotgun and blasting the face of a giant monster who was threatening her and her cats into Ludicrous Gibs? Comedy gold.
- Nightmare Fuel: Along with some fairly gruesome deaths within the cards, there is the back of card #52: "The Ultimate Sacrifice". Oh, and the Supreme One, who is basically Satan. With several eyes. And decided to destroy billions of people For the Evulz.
- Of course, the YMMV factor comes from the aforementioned corniness of said deaths; even the latter example just looks like the dude is orgasming.
- Nightmare Retardant: Some of the deaths are too ridiculous and over the top to be seen as scary. Also, when did Stegosaurus, Apatosaurus, Parasaurolophus and Triceratops become carnivores?note
- Paranoia Fuel: Any mundane scenario that you're in - going to bed, riding the subway, being in class - is just ripe for interruption by horrific dinosaur attack. The fact that it makes no sense at all (trilobites eating people's eyes?!) is little comfort.