- Ear Worm: Simply say "AH AH AH AH, AH AH AH AH" to anyone who's watched the series and see them start ramming their heads against the wall.
- The ED's pretty catchy too.
- Les Yay: Quite a bit between Nono and Lal'C.
- The OP for the series, Groovin' Magic, honestly feels like a love declaration from Nono to Lal'C.
- Moe — Nono. Lampshaded at least twice (once by Nono, once by the Fraternity).
- Most Wonderful Sound — The Buster Machine March, reused from GunBuster. Subverted in episode 4 when the Variable Gravity Well is revealed. Then played epically straight.
- The opening song. Yes, the entire thing.
- Tear Jerker — Many moments stick out as tear jerkers: but the ending sticks out as the biggest instance of this in this series for this troper: "That night, Buster Machines No. 1 & 2, and their pilots, returned to earth. Welcome Home."
- Nono performing a Heroic Sacrifice, and leaving Lal'C with a piece of her singularity in the form of an origami crane.