YMMV / Diary of a Mad Black Woman
- Awesome Music: Toni Braxton's beautifully sultry "Stupid", as heard during the restaurant scene listed under Tear Jerker.
- Narm: The scene in the house after Charles accepts his award. All of it's so over the top that it becomes absolutely hilarious.
- Tear Jerker: Helen being forcefully removed from the house while she screams and pleads for Charles to stop and then banging on the door after being thrown out to be let back in, all while Brenda looks on like it's nothing.
- Also the scene in the restaurant while she witnesses the young couple across from her getting engaged.
- The Woobie: Helen, of course. Deborah would count, as well.
- Iron Woobie: Brian and to a lesser extent, the children.