YMMV: Diagnosis: Murder
- Fridge Logic: At the end of "The Bela Lugosi Blues" how were they supposed to explain Jack killing Moriah Thomas in self defense? Surely the courts wouldn't believe she was a vampire.
- More Popular Spin-off: Of Jake And The Fatman. It probably didn't help, however, that Jake and the Fatman was never rerun after its original broadcast on CBS.
- Narrowed It Down to the Guy I Recognize: One episode features Roma Downey and Corinne Bohrer as former sorority sisters of Amanda's, who are both suspects in the murder of a woman who was blackmailing them. Corinne's character turns out to be the murderer.
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: "Murder in the Dark" had a surgeon being confronted over his alcoholism.
- One episode dealt with the subject of hospitals intentionally delaying medical treatment, letting people die so they can save money.