- "We have no idea what to do with our hands." Funnily enough, Bungie's joined in on mocking it.
- "... That wizard came from the moon." To the point that Bungie made a T-shirt.
- Narm Charm as well; fans were disappointed when the line was removed from the beta.
- The dancing emote has become this, to the point that almost every lobby in The Tower had at least a group of players dancing. Heck, even Bungie acknowledge it:
Bungie: Two minute warning. This will sting a little bit. We'll be clearing this Tower Dance Party like bouncers after a rough night.
- Cryptarch Rahool being either a cheapskate, a con-man, or just colorblind, because he constantly hands out rares or uncommons when you bring him legendary engrams. Bungie released a fix they described as "Cayde-6 asked him to "decode" a bag of doorknobs."
- The Loot Cave.
- Punching is invariably brought up whenever someone mentions Titans.
- Whenever anyone complains about anything in the forum, they are met with either "+10 Tears Collected" (due to a game bounty to collect alien "tears" on Mars), or else, "Shut up, Meg!"
- The opening dialogue for the Cerberus Vae III strike is the Bel-Air of Destiny.
Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well-protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.