- First Installment Wins: The original, Steepler-marketed models are the best remembered, thanks to pirates who insist on rehashing their famiclones by using the established name and reputation of Dendy.
The Video-Ace: Dendy and its Spiritual Successor, The Great Dragon are the examples of:
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Listed its own Top 10 for every issue.
- WTH Fan Authors Department: You'll never know how some of those 'reviews' actually got onto the pages of The Great Dragon. Likely because the gaming market in the ex-USSR was still pretty young and the fan works were opened to criticism.
The Dendy: The New Reality show and its follow-ups are the examples of:
- Crowning Music of Awesome: May be applied to the show's music selection, but also mentioned in the Super Spy Hunter review.
- First Installment Wins: This and another veteran show called Ott Vinta! are perhaps the only pure achievements of pushing gaming to Russian television that will never be beat by the internet or MTV wannabes made in the same languages.
- Although comparing some already popular reviewers like Maddyson to this show is a bit wacky... Since those are completely different mediums.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Sadly, the second season (titled simply The New Reality) ended up with Suponev losing his hosting job due to contract issues with Steepler. To somehow please the audience, Steepler launched a new show, called Mir Dendy (The World of Dendy), which lasted only nine episodes, thanks to a lack of original magic and new hosts.