- First Installment Wins: Additional thanks to egoistic pirates who rehash their famiclones by using the kind name and reputation of Dendy, so one could simply insert this trope in.
The Video-Ace: Dendy and its Spiritual Successor, The Great Dragon are the examples of:
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Even had its own Top 10 for every issue.
- WTH Fan Authors Department: You'll never know how some of those 'reviews' actually got onto the pages of Great D... May be justified with two facts: The gaming market in the ex-USSR was still pretty young and the fan works were opened for criticism.
The Dendy: The New Reality show and its follow-ups are the examples of:
- Crowning Music of Awesome: May be applied to the show's music selection, but also...
- Super Spy Hunter review has this mentioned.
- First Installment Wins: This and another veteran show called Ott Vinta! are perhaps the only pure achievements of pushing gaming to Russian television that won't be outbeaten by its internet or MTV wannabes made in the same languages.
- Although comparing some already popular reviewers like Maddyson to this show is a bit wacky... Since these are completely different mediums.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: Sadly, the second season (entitled just as The New Reality) ended up with Suponev losing his possibility to host the show due to the contract. To somehow please the audience, Steepler launched a new show, called Mir Dendy (The World of Dendy), which lasted only nine episodes, thanks to the lack of original magic and new hosts.