- Awesome Music: The theme.
- Big Lipped Alligator Characters: The people in Demons 2 in the car who get into an accident and are promptly taken away by an ambulance have NOTHING to do with the movie.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Tony the pimp is universally regarded as the best thing about the movie.
- The same actor portrayed Hank in the sequel which was an Expy of Tony. Needless to say, he too was well-received.
- Nausea Fuel: The first person to turn into a demon grows a gigantic boil on her face, which then pops.
- Nightmare Retardant: Depends on whether or not you really consider the film to be horror in the first place. It's really more of an action film with horror trappings.
- Sequelitis: Part 3 is considered Non-Canon.
- Shout-Out: To Gremlins. The creature that comes out of the child demon resembles Stripe.
- Too Cool to Live: Tony. He's very Genre Savvy, is the first to take charge of the group when all hell breaks loose, and is Badass enough to fight off one of the demons with a switchblade. So naturally, he gets killed halfway through the movie.