YMMV: Demon King Daimao
aka: Ichiban Ushiro No Dai Maou
- Accidental Innuendo: "You are going to be his first. Isn't it nice?" Poor Junko.
- Americans Love Demon King Daimao: While it was considered meh in Japan, it became a Sleeper Hit in America.
- Freud Was Right: Junko is horrified when she sees Keena squeezing a squirming "spotted sea cucumber," only to have said entity spit a thick white substance all over Junko.
- Memetic Mutation: Anyone mentioning "Color Wars" will understand what you're talking about.
- Nightmare Fuel: When Akuto gets pissed and uses his powers to twist people's legs and break them like twigs with lots of blood gushing out, it's more than a little cringe-inducing.
- The Scrappy: Brave.