Tropers Online: 4,973
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Cult Classic: Now going five games strong, and none of them have had a particularly strong following.
- Evil Is Sexy: As befitting for servants of the Devil, the main characters of every game may not be very nice in personality, but they look very nice in appearance.
- It's the Same, Now It Sucks: Early reviews for Blood Ties bemoan the fact that Tecmo has not done anything to evolve the franchise's gameplay, instead opting to just allow the same format but with more content.
- The Scrappy: Nicole, Nicole, Nicole.
- Scrappy Mechanic: The first game's save files eat up 9 blocks. That's 3/5ths of an entire memory card.
- Special Effect Failure: The "Help Cry" mask in Invitation to Darkness had its texture applied incorrectly. See here◊.