YMMV: David Guetta
- All-Star Cast: "One Love", which had Akon, Ne-Yo, The Black Eyed Peas, LMFAO and Kelly Rowland. "One More Love" used those above but added Rihanna to that mix. "Nothing But The Beat" featured Nicki Minaj (twice), Flo Rida, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Ludacris, Usher, Snoop Dogg, will.i.am, Jennifer Hudson and Jessie J.
- Love It or Hate It: You can either like him for his highly danceable Ear Worm-rific tunes, or despise him for being WAY too mainstream.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: Guetta has not seen much American success since 2012 because his turn-of-the-decade style of EDM was seen as out of date and rather poppy compared to the more hardcore stylings of Calvin Harris, Zedd, and Avicii.
- Signature Song: "Love Is Gone" and "Titanium" are the best candidates, as in each case, the vocalist isn't famous enough to overshadow Guetta on the song. But once Sia became more famous on her own the song became less associated with him and the former has now taken the lead.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The hook of Usher & Ludacris' "Rest Of My Life" is similar to Afrojack's "Can't Stop Me".
- The backing track to Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj's "Where Them Girls At?" sounds very similar to "Sexy Bitch", one of Guetta's other songs.