Tropers Online: 4,850
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Dasepo Sonyo
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The battle against the Eemuki. Yes, it's the culmination of one of the subplots, but it makes very little sense, and is never mentioned again.
- Earworm: The opening theme is extremely catchy.
- Ugly Cute: Poverty. It may be the Anthropomorphic Personification of poverty, but it is adorable.
- Wangst: Anthony constantly does this, sometimes even in song.
- The Woobie: Poor Girl. She's poor, she constantly gets humiliated, and when she first meets Big Razor Sis, she's on the verge of suicide. And by the time she gets any chance of a future with Anthony, he's lost all of his money and must move back to Switzerland.