YMMV: Darkened Skye
- Demonic Spiders: The Grunk archers, who shoot very quickly, accurately, and deal a surprisingly high amount of damage.
- The catbirds fly insanely fast due to glitching.
- Enjoy the Story, Skip the Game: The game is regarded, gameplay-wise, as an underwhelming RPG with shaky controls, poor animation, lots of Hitbox Dissonance, and a significant amount of bugs. The story, however, is the game's highlight, as it's basically the writers' giving a giant middle finger to the executives that told them to make a game about Skittles.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Everything about Skye's parents and Draak after the reveals.
- Moe: Skye is adorable.
- Surprise Difficulty: This game is hard.