Tropers Online: 4,083
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Darkened Skye
- Demonic Spiders: The Grunk archers, who shoot very quickly, accurately, and deal a surprisingly high amount of damage.
- The catbirds fly insanely fast due to glitching.
- Enjoy the Story, Skip the Game: The game is regarded, gameplay-wise, as an underwhelming RPG with shaky controls, poor animation, lots of Hitbox Dissonance, and a significant amount of bugs. The story, however, is the game's highlight, as it's basically the writers' giving a giant middle finger to the executives that told them to make a game about Skittles.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Everything about Skye's parents and Draak after the reveals.
- Moe: Skye is adorable.
- Surprise Difficulty: This game is hard.