- Covered Up: "The Hunter", "Trouble", and "Thirteen"
- Subverted: While "Thirteen" was first recorded by Johnny Cash, it was Glenn Danzig himself who wrote the song.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "Mother."
- Dork Age: The numbered era after Danzig 4 is usually held in much lower regard than the rest of the discography, particularly Danzig 5. Circle of Snakes is usually seen as Danzig's best album in years.
- Memetic Mutation: Glenn Danzig getting decked in a backstage fight and his shopping list
- Never Live It Down: The backstage incident with the North Side Kings lead vocalist listed above. Although for a long time he would give embarrassing remarks regarding the incident (e.g. it was a lucky shot, he'll sue for assault, etc.) he eventually correctly stated that the punch is all they'll be known for. Sure enough, their body of work has faded into obscurity since then. In fact, in 2013, Danny Marianino released a book compiling all the mail he received because of the incident, so while Danzig focuses on his Danzig Legacy tours, perhaps this applies more towards Marianino.
- There's also the "JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH!" incident, albeit to a lesser degree.
- Tear Jerker: "Sistinas" and, ironically, "Blood and Tears"