- Covered Up: "The Hunter", "Trouble", and "Thirteen"
- Subverted: While "Thirteen" was first recorded by Johnny Cash, it was Glenn Danzig himself who wrote the song.
- Memetic Mutation: Glenn Danzig getting decked in a backstage fight and his shopping list
- Never Live It Down: The backstage incident with the North Side Kings lead vocalist listed above. Although for a long time he would give embarrassing remarks regarding the incident (e.g. it was a lucky shot, he'll sue for assault, etc.) he eventually correctly stated that the punch is all they'll be known for. Sure enough, their body of work has faded into obscurity since then.
- There's also the "JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH!" incident, albeit to a lesser degree.
- Tear Jerker: "Sistinas" and, ironically, "Blood and Tears"