YMMV: Danger!! Death Ray
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Many. Including:
(Bart defeats Scarface, rips off his fake beard, and mocks his lousy ambush attempt while opening the balcony doors in his hotel room...)
- The aforementioned sub and 'copter scene with its... shall we say...simple model work.
- Scarface the hitman taking a flying leap off the balcony when lunging for Fargo.
- The very last scene wherein the edit shows a crewmember's hand dropping the watch into the pool.
- The really funny part is that whoever it is dropping the watch is wearing a hideous plaid leisure jacket. Ah, Italy in The Sixties...
- Ear Worm: Even though the film's soundtrack seems to consist of two tracks, be warned that they will be stuck in your head for days. Bup Ba Dup Ba Daa Daa!
- Foe Yay: At times, it seems Bart and Al have more chemistry than Bart and Whatsherface.
- Narm: The final shot of a hand tossing Bart's watch to the water.
- So Bad, It's Good: It's almost worth watching for the soundtrack alone.
- Special Effects Failure: Oh my, yes; the helicopter and submarine scenes, especially. utterly lose it.
- Then there's Scarface's fake beard that makes him look like Abraham Lincoln or an Amish man.
- They Just Didn't Care: There's no other explanation for the editing in the final shots of the film.