YMMV: Dai Mahou Touge
- Crack Pairing: Anego and Paya. Both harbor superhuman fighting abilities, a deep hatred coupled with a grudging respect for Punie, and both are more or less the closest thing Punie's ever had to difficult fights. One episode even has them in what's apparently a round of synchronized smoking.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Pretty much all the humor derives from this.
- Ear Worm: The OP also has one of the catchiest themes. Just make sure you don't belt the chorus out in public. Why? Well, see for yourself.
- Mary Suetopia: Magical Land, in actuality, The Empire
- Memetic Mutation: "POTATO-DONOOOOOOO!"
- Moe: Let's see, Tetsuko is a Meganekko, a Dojikko, a train nerd, and she is rather well endowed. Have I forgotten anything?
- The Woobie: Poor, poor Tetsuko.
- Jerkass Woobie: Anego. She can be mean. And evil. But she has showed compassion and concern for the well-being of her friends. We get to Episode six. Anego is on a date at an amusement park, and due to Punie's use of magic, the rides Anego and her date happen to be on at the time go haywire. The last ride is through the Haunted Mansion. Of course, Punie's magic changes this ride to being driven on the freeway at night by a idiot who just got his license and is a big fan of racing manga! This could be bad, but Anego takes command of the vehicle, does a couple of downhill drifts, brings the vehicle to a complete stop, and saves the day. Her reward? Her date flees from the car, and simultaneously tells Anego not to invite him on any more dates and cries for his mommy! The very next scene after that, I dare anyone to say they didn't want to give Anego a big 'ol hug. She looked so heartbroken. Apparently strong, assertive, independent girls like Anego aren't allowed to be the hero in her particular world, this likely being the reason very pretty Anego feels she has to be such a jerk.