- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: A few, notably the one where the fourth wall started malfunctioning and the Starship Entrancefee sequence.
- Canon Sue: Early on in the story, both Alania and Rin'ku are somewhat Sue-ish, although Alania (probably best described as Tsundere Sue, while Rin'ku is Purity Stu) is clueless to her beauty and is massively insecure about her body at the time. Over time, this aspect of their character has been written out, probably coinciding with their inevitable nearing of becoming an Official Couple, and in a bizarre effect, the number of guys falling for Alania ends up being inversely proportional to her level of satisfaction with her self-image.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome]
- Izumo, too many times to list here.
- Lani immediately after Izumo is sent to another dimension.
- Alania in Coreng, although this is also a Crowning Moment of Squick.
- Spirit Tsunami XVIII, almost as soon as he arrives. I told you it was set considerably later than the Chaos Chronicles?the name I've taken as my troper name and identity on most sites comes from the original, not from the character in this story.
- [Crowning Moment Of Heartwarming: Surprisingly common.
- Deirya and Souya's sisterly bonding in Chapter 48.
- Alania suggesting a "date" with Rin'ku after her near-death experience in Chapter 157.
- But most of all, Alania's conversation with Kisa in Chapter 200.
With all of these couples falling apart right before your eyes, how can you still be so confident in the power of love
...I have Rin'ku. That's all I need.
- Note that Kisa was not officially part of the True Companions at the time, and that this was the first time Alania had admitted her feelings for Rin'ku to anyone else (besides Rin'ku himself).
For the band: