- Awesome Art
- The Atoner: Probably the reason E%patriate Darkleer is a member of the cult.
- Fridge Brilliance: Of course the cult has survived this long; a Page of Void is helping them.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Equius muses that even if the worst happens, the cultists probably won't hurt 'the descendant of one of their figureheads', meaning Nepeta, who's descended from the Disciple. The same description applies to Equius, given that his ancestor, Horuss Zahhak, is also known as the Grand Elder, one of the cult's most prominent members.
- I Knew It!: The Grand Elder's identity, for some.
- Ship Sinking: Word of God confirmed that Eridan does not have red feelings for Feferi. He's just going through a "sudden awkward teenage boners phase".
- Tear Jerker: Eridan's angst, which is far less comedic than in canon.
"Dad, I'm pale for Fef," you mumble into his neck. "I really am, I don't know how it happened, but then sometimes I'm not, and it feels gross."
- Narm: The one-off description of hair as 'luscious'. It comes out of nowhere, and is quite jarring compared to the tenseness of the scene.
- Nightmare Fuel: The first chapter we get from Gamzee's POV, which is only two sentences, interspersed with pictures of his destroyed house and his Slasher Smile.
You are Gamzee Makara. You are waiting.
- The gif in chapter 2 of Earthbent.
- One-Scene Wonder: The nameless "Cultist Greenblood", who appears in one chapter, has POV in another, and dies at the end of it. Many readers were sorry that he didn't continue to have a role.