- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: As the film switches between normal colorization and psychedelic, Ethel hacks up a legless mannequin with a meat cleaver, which is intercut with random shots of a cemetery, then a scene of Ethel dressed all in red running down a path.
- Idiot Plot
- Nausea Fuel: Ethel gorging herself on vast amounts of food.
- Padding: That... dream sequence, or whatever the heck it was supposed to be, and all the flashbacks to the first film in 2.
- Special Effects Failure: The blood appears to be red paint.
- Edgar's death in 2 is so inept it's almost hilarious. All the knives Ethel sticks in his back slant to the right.
- Squick: The rotting bodies, and Rosalie drinking from a beer can that had a cigarette lying on it.
- They Just Didn't Care: 2. Best summed up by multiple characters speaking into a telephone receiver that isn't even attached to anything.