YMMV: Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior
- Contested Sequel: Although a spinoff rather than an actual sequel, the principle applies. Fans were not happy with this show even before it premiered, mostly because it led to A.J. Cook and Paget Brewster being forced off the parent show.note There were also complaints that the show was notably weaker than the original, while trying to be even more Grimdark than Criminal Minds, which is already one of the darkest shows on television.
- Ho Yay:
- Lampshaded by Beth, on seeing Mick and Prophet engaged in some very high-contact wrestling: "Hey, how come I'm always the last one to know when people are hooking up?"
- In the episode where Prophet becomes a full agent, they also hug. A lot.
- One-Scene Wonder:
- The janitor who appears at the end of "Two of a Kind".
- The reclusive taxidermist in "The Girl in the Blue Mask." After going after the team's SUV with a shotgun - "I thought you wuz mah friend! Drives the same truck. Tried ta cheat me outta some gallbladders!" The reason why they suspect him of being the face snatcher? He was disfigured after he tried to kill a bear with a knife.