- Crowning Music of Awesome: The quartet Alla bella Despinetta starts the section and then the sisters join in.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Despina, the snarky, world-wise maid who laughs at the dramatic notions of love her mistresses have, is always ready for a laugh and takes everything in stride. Una donna a quindici anni is probably the best example; the music even swells up into a crescendo when she tells them to do as she says to reign like a queen with "you could" and "I'd like".
- Crowning Moment of Funny
Dorabella: Our fiances have left for war!Despina: So much the better for them: You'll see them return crowned with laurel.Fiordiligi: But they might be killed!Despina: Why then, so much the better for you!
- Cut Song: During rehearsals, Mozart cut Guiglielmo's long, showy Act 1 aria "Rivolgete a lui lo sguardo" and replaced it with a much shorter aria. "Rivolgete" was published separately, and some productions put it back into the opera for singers who want a Show Stopper.
- Values Dissonance
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: Guys, all girls turn into sluts if you don't pay them enough attention. They're women, they can't help it: All Women Are Lustful.
- Alternately... it's unfair for men to expect women to stick to just one man, since no one expects that of men. Monogamy is unrealistic and you're better off the sooner you learn that. If the characters of half of the tragic operas had heard Despina's advice, they could have survived (e.g. Otello, Tosca, Don Jose...)