Tropers Online: 2,441
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Narm: "I've got pepper spray, and I'm not afraid to use it!"
- Narm Charm: The cornettos in the eyes.
- Narrowed It Down to the Guy I Recognize
- Paranoia Fuel: As if the night shift wasn't bad enough.
- Squick: The less than sanitary condition of some of the store's merchandise, Jimmy crushing cockroaches, and Jacko's dog eating his remains.
- Special Effects Failure: Mostly avoided with the cockroaches, the exception being the fridge scene.