- Awesome Music / Ear Worm: Conan! The adventurer! Conan! WARRIOR WITHOUT FEAR! Seriously, at least fifteen years since watching a single episode, and it can still pop into your head.
- The Scrappy: Needle, full stop.
- Although in Conan and the Young Warriors, there's a throwaway line strongly suggesting Conan eventually got sick of Needle too and made stew out of him.
- Alas, Poor Scrappy: His fate in an alternate future was exceptionally cruel. Set himself transformed him into a crystal statue that was kept for display in his inner chamber. When Conan travelled fifty years into the future and came upon the statue, he saw tears starting to form in its eyes
- What an Idiot: Jason, stealing Conan's sword and going after Wrath-Amon and actually think he will win. Wrath-Amon sum it up wonderfully:
Wrath-Amon: You think this is a game boy?!
- What Do You Mean, It's for Kids?: Despite being Lighter and Softer than the original Robert E. Howard stories, this series is remarkably dark for an animated series that was syndicated for children's viewing, featuring storylines involving slavery, Body Horror and cannibalism.