YMMV: Clash of the Dinosaurs
- Hype Backlash: The show received notoriety even before its TV debut, thanks to the heavy advertising campaign the TV station gave it. When it finally aired, it quickly gained a bad reputation due to the several serious problems that plagued it.
- Nightmare Fuel: What the meteor impact does to the unprotected dinosaurs. They catch fire, and their skin peels off. Doubles as Nausea Fuel.
- Also, some of the gory fight scenes. Like the conclusion of the T. rex-Triceratops-Ankylosaurus clash.
- Padding: See the entries for Stock Footage and Viewers Are Goldfish. Without these, the programs could each have been just half an hour long, or even shorter.
- Tear Jerker: The Cretaceous extinction, and what happens to the surviving dinosaurs and pterosaurs.
- They Just Didn't Care: The Narrator mispronounces Parasaurolophus (Parasauropholus), they misspell Sauroposeidon (Sauroposeiden), and even the name of one paleontologist (the one who got quote-mined, even)!
- Visual Effects of Awesome: Even if you hate the clips for repeating so much, you have to admit: the effects are damn spectacular.