YMMV: Cinderella II: Dreams Come True
- Anvilicious: All three of the stories in Dreams Come True have a character learn to Be Herself (Himself in Jaq's case).
- Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped: It's not a bad aesop in itself, actually. 'Specially in the case of Anastasia.
- Earworm: "The World is Looking Up To You"
- Sophomore Slump: Cinderella II: Dreams Come True went so far as to become one of Disney's least-liked sequels ever. It doesn't even have much screentime in this trailer for a Blu-Ray pack of Cinderella's sequels.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: The montage in Cinderella II: Dreams Come True in which Cinderella defies such rules as keeping the windows shut and serving prunes for the banquet's dessert, while teen singer Brooke Allison sings about you should always follow your heart.