YMMV: Christian Grey Vs Pepper Potts
- Ending Fatigue: Pepper Potts goes up against Christian Grey, awesome, right? He gets his ass kicked, bonus!
- ...Then he decides to sue Clint and Natasha for their ass-kicking, and goes after Jennifer Walters in the process. Okay, cool! Reading about him get beat up by She-Hulk? Totally worth it.
- Then he ends up Amora's champion, going after Jane.
- And then he organizes a prison riot, and escapes, during which Rogue absorbs his personality and ends up gong after Clint. And that's not even the end of the fic yet, with it running at 68 chapters. Tell me, why haven't they killed him already, again?
- Interestingly, the ending fatigue basically is the reason the fanfiction becomes a full-fledged story. While the subsequent sections drag out the initial point of the fanfiction, they're treated more like subsequent episodes.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The entirety of the romance between Hawkeye and Widow becomes this after Avengers: Age of Ultron reveals that Clint is married with two kids and a third by the end of the film.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Black Widow in this fanfic becomes pregnant with Hawkeye's child. Two years later as the cast prepped for filming Avengers: Age of Ultron, Scarlett Johansson became pregnant (from her fiance), causing some Hide Your Pregnancy snafus to be needed for the film.
- The fic not only predicted the appearance of the Winter Soldier in the MCU, but gives him the name American Sniper.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Widow's worries over her prior miscarriage, and worry over whether she should have Hawkeye's kid are this in light of Age of Ultron revealing that her Red Room training made it so she can never have children.