YMMV: Chaos Wars
- Awesome Music: The main theme, The Endia and the Knights, and what the hell did you expect? It was composed by Revo.
- Foe Yay: Yuri/Uru and Nicolai with the former even saying "I don't want your twisted love. I really don't." It doesn't help that Uru's actor is making the character sound like a homosexual camp.
- Memetic Molester: Yuri/Uru's delivery of "You smell good" to Alice a second after meeting her ended up making the character disturbing when in the original Shadow Hearts Yuri just said the monsters liked her smell.
- Most Annoying Sound: The little monsters that yell "AGH! AGH! AGH!"
- So Bad, It's Good: The voice acting is some of the worst ever in a game and that is what makes it so funny.
- That One Boss During the mission "Final Battle", Lygen goes from mostly easy to beat to a royal pain in the rear once he fuses with his Tower Key.
- They Just Didn't Care: The localization team. Rumours have it, the CEO of the company got his family to do the voice acting and considering that the voice "actors" have the same last names as him, it may very well be true.
- The way to pronounce Hyoma's name. It gets ridiculous how the characters use two ways to pronounce a main character's name.