YMMV: Chaos Legion
- Adaptation Displacement: According to the other wiki, it was originally a novel series.
- Awesome Music: Some of the stage music can get a player psyched up... assuming you hear it over the sound effects. The (regular) songs for the prologue and second/third stages fit the bill nicely.
- Considering that this is the work of Hideyuki Fukasawa (the man known for composing the OSTs for both Street Fighter IV and Marvel vs. Capcom 3) that put him on the map, let's just be safe and say the entire soundtrack. Highlights include "Blood Remains" (Title Screen), "Choir of Curse" (Boss Theme 1), "A Way to Nowhere" (Stages 4 & 5), "Evil Shore" (Stage 6), "Ravine of Silence" (Stage 7), "I Can Hear the Shriek" (Stage 8), "Monks" (Stage 9), "Feel no Fear" (Stages 10 & 11), "Bloody Truth" (Delacroix 1st), "Battle Cry" (Stage 12), "Solemn Voice" (Stage 13), "Be Killed Again" (Delacroix 2nd), and "Massive Strokes" (Final Boss 1).
- Breather Level: Lakeside.
- Cult Classic: Fans agree that this is yet another one of Capcom's overlooked, underrated titles.
- Goddamn Bats: The Archanus, flying metal monsters that fly around arenas in swarms which are lethally dangerous unless you have Malice or Blasphemy equipped.
- The Zuom Cloarth are groups of tiny spiders that appear in cavern missions. Though annoying in hordes, they are not as dangerous as it may seem since an entire group can be dispatched in a single hit.
- That One Level: The Forbidden City of Yzarc "Core."