YMMV: Challenge of the GoBots
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Crasher.
- Evil Is Sexy - sort of. The only female GoBot with a distinctly feminine shape is Crasher, a Renegade.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff (The show really took off in France, and they imported Japan's Machine Robo: Revenge of Chronos to be its sequel, in spite of the blatant Art Shift)
- So Bad, It's Good: Rocklords. Think Transformers, but instead becoming something cool like a car, a dinosaur, a plane, or a tank, they became rocks! You could choose between granite, quartz or shale amongst others!
- The really stupid bit is in the movie - they transform and roll out and slowly clump away down the road like bricks turning under their own power.
- So Okay, It's Average: The general opinion of the show amongst people who have actually watched it.
- The Scrappy: Scooter. Oh gods, Scooter. He probably would have been more popular if they hadn't made Frank Welker give him the most annoying voice possible. Also Nick - who was basically Scooter's best buddy.