We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Has Honey really come down with a case of Stockholm Syndrome, or is she just pretending so that she can get out of there alive?
- Crazy Awesome: Cecil and all the Sprocket Holes qualify, but Raven, especially, who escapes in the end by hiding in the back of a hearse.
- Crosses the Line Twice: At one point, Cherish tells Honey, "When I was ten years old, my entire family fucked me under the Christmas tree!" Even by John Waters standards, this is a doozy.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome/Crowning Moment of Funny - Where to begin...
- Evil Is Sexy: Oh, God, Raven!
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: The scene where Cecil and his Sprocket Holes shoot people while kidnapping Honey Whitlock might of been funny back then, but after the shootings at an Aurora theater showing The Dark Knight Rises, not so much.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The actor who plays Petie will be playing a certain villain (not Lex Luthor) in the next Superman movie. At one point in the movie's climax, we actually see a guy, well...
- Magnificent Bastard: Cecil himself