YMMVs for the film:
- Awesome Music: "Scandalous" by Mis-Teeq.
- Also, Catwoman's main theme. http://youtu.be/cQrWgArhpFI
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: This could also be Values Dissonance, but in the end Catwoman decides that she is going to stay as an anti-heroine rather than become the "hero" the city makes her out to be after exposing the Beau-line scandal.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Patience is often criticized for being Catwoman in name only. When The Dark Knight Rises came out in 2012, Anne Hathaway played a version of Selina Kyle, who never uses the "Catwoman" name despite wearing a feline-themed costume, and some think that Christopher Nolan chose never to refer to Selina as "Catwoman" in dialogue onscreen because of this film.
- Misaimed Marketing
- Signature Scene: The basketball scene. Tons of jump cuts and wide angle shots along with suggestive actions being performed in front of children.
- So Bad, It's Good: Some people would argue that the movie is this. Others would say it's either great or terrible.
- Special Effect Failure: Every single scene with the CGI Patience is terrible. And they did a lot of CGI. It was so bad, they caked makeup on Halle Berry's skin in an attempt to make it look as textureless as the CGI version.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: Yes, there was a video game made of this. X-Play said it was like Prince of Persia, "if Prince of Persia sucked." Gametrailers.com had a review saying that it was so bad, it will make you want to drown kittens. Gaming magazines in general were already dreading it in previews and poking fun at EA's attempts to hype the game. Yes, their very press releases were Snark Bait.
- Unnecessary Makeover: For Halle Berry.