Tropers Online: 2,794
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Cash Cab
- Moment Of Awesome: Any contestant/team who wins more than $2,000; currently, the record is $6,200.
- In the Canadian version, due to the different value of the questions (about half), going above $1,000 is generally a great game.
- One Red Light Challenge asked a group of contestants to name some of the top ten greatest US Presidents based on a recent poll. As soon as Ben said "GO!" one of the contestants rattled off the surname of every single one without breaking a sweat, winning the challenge with seventeen seconds to spare. Ben was so shocked and impressed that he had to wait several seconds to compose himself before telling the group that they'd won it.
- What an Idiot: Those whose questions and answers are listed here.
- One contestant thought the world's largest democracy was China.