YMMV: Case 39
Emily: Open the door.Driver: *points to bus not in service sign*Emily: Oh PLEASE open the door. OPEN THE DOOR SHE'S COOOOMMMMINGG!!!!Driver: There's NOBODY out there!
- Nightmare Retardant: It's hard to take Lilith seriously when her demands are so childish (ice-cream everyday, amongst other things).
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The way the trailer put forward the movie (that a demon was after Lilith, and her parents planned to sacrifice her in order to save themselves) would have actually been a welcome change from the cookie-cutter "evil child" horror film.
- The Woobie: Lilith, at least until we learn what really went on in her home.
- Jerkass Woobie: Lilith's parents, when we learn what Lilith really is.
- Too Dumb to Live: Emily genuinely loved Lilith and saw her as an innocent child before she started murdering people close to her. Lilith could have easily got away with it if she had just killed random people Emily didn't know, thus avoiding suspicions.