YMMV: Casa De Mi Padre
- Awesome Music: Christina Aguilera's theme tune during the opening titles.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The fight between the onza and coyote...or rather the massive legal disclaimer that covers it up.
- The Disney Acid Sequence that follows, starting with said onza talking.
- Narm: The death of Raoul. He not only takes a drink while being shot in slow motion and hopping on one leg after being previously shot, but the next cut after he falls down shows Armando propping him up against the fountain as a deliberate continuity error.
- So Bad, It's Good: There is a significant amount of deliberate Stylistic Suck and Special Effect Failure in how the movie leans towards cheaper-looking sets with over-the-top setpieces amongst them, amongst other similar things. This makes sense, given the subject matter it is an Affectionate Parody of.