Tropers Online: 4,559
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Capcom Fighting Evolution
- Awesome Music: It may be a cash-in project, but it has unbelieveably good music! Well, forget the player selection theme.
- So Okay, It's Average: Those who didn't hate this game probably thought of it as this.
- Suspiciously Similar Songs:
- The New York stage music is a Grandmaster Flash homage.
- Ingrid's theme could be similar to Iron Butterly's "In A Gadda Da Vida".
- Uncanny Valley: Unlike other characters who use their Street Fighter Alpha sprites in the game, Zangief's head (and only his head) got completely redrawn. It looks very off, especially if you're used to his other appearances.