YMMV: Butt-Ugly Martians
- Audience-Alienating Premise: Just what exactly made them think that parents would like their kids watching a show called "butt ugly martians"?
- Sure sounds like something the kids would like, though.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The absolutely glorious remix of the intro theme then the trio of aliens transform.
- Ear Worm: B! K-M! B! B! K-M!
- BKM, by the way, stands for "Butt-Kicking Mode".
- Special Effects Failure: The title is accurate to a degree. But it isn't just the martians that are butt ugly.
- Oddly, the action sequences involving space ships usually looked quite nice, completely contrasting the stilted character animation.
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Plot: The show's premise is admittedly quite interesting, and it has a lot of good ideas and character designs. But the show is more interested in fart jokes and using overdone storylines to actually do anything with these ideas. And of course, the clunky animation doesn't help.
- Uncanny Valley: Keep in mind, this show was considered cheap and ugly back in 2002!