Tropers Online: 2,618
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Buffalo '66
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Despite his attitude, Billy has several moments of being a real sweetheart.
- At the end, he calls Goon back and apologizes for insulting him and even agrees to start calling him Rocky.
- When he realizes his love for Layla, he buys her a heart-shaped cookie. Then he turns to a random customer in the diner and asks if he has a girlfriend. He confirms that he does, so Billy buys him one too, to take home.
- The final shot of Billy in Layla's arms.
- While it happens gradually and subtly, Layla agreeing to stay and look after Billy is also quite heartwarming, especially when she more or less admits her love for him.
- Jerkass Woobie: Billy is a huge jerk but we eventually learn he's a Jerk with a Heart of Gold and has his reasons for being so nasty.