YMMV: Buffalo '66
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Despite his attitude, Billy has several moments of being a real sweetheart.
- At the end, he calls Goon back and apologizes for insulting him and even agrees to start calling him Rocky.
- When he realizes his love for Layla, he buys her a heart-shaped cookie. Then he turns to a random customer in the diner and asks if he has a girlfriend. He confirms that he does, so Billy buys him one too, to take home.
- The final shot of Billy in Layla's arms.
- While it happens gradually and subtly, Layla agreeing to stay and look after Billy is also quite heartwarming, especially when she more or less admits her love for him.
- Jerkass Woobie: Billy is a huge jerk but we eventually learn he's a Jerk with a Heart of Gold and has his reasons for being so nasty.