YMMV: Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
- Crowning Music of Awesome
- The intro. Judge for yourself.
- The pilot movie actually began with a song version of the intro theme music. Video copies of the pilot movie title sequence have been removed from YouTube, but an audio-only rendition can be found. For extra kitsch points, fans of The Lawrence Welk Show were tickled to learn that the singer was the Lennon Sisters' kid brother, Kipp.
- The pilot movie (complete with theme song) is part of the DVD collection of the series.
- The French version has its own music and lyrics — deliciously kitsch.
- Evil Is Sexy: The show is noted for fan service, but in a notable example, Wilma Deering comes under the influence of a space vampire and tries to seduce Buck while acting highly aroused. While Wilma was always intended to be sexy, it's as if she wasn't even trying until that moment.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Due to the Challenger explosion, 1987 (the year of Buck's launch) was a year that had no actual NASA launches.