YMMV: Brittany Murphy
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Happy Feet.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update" segment where Murphy (played by Abby Elliott) was portrayed as a drugged-out CloudCuckoolander who devised a weak plan to get back at the director who fired her from what would now be considered her final movie and thought she was hosting SNL (Brittany Murphy actually did host "SNL", but her musical guest wasn't Blink-182, as depicted in the segment), like most SNL sketches affected by this trope, stopped being funny when Murphy died — a full fifteen days after the segment premiered. The part has been edited in televised reruns (and the video itself has disappeared from Hulu.com and NBC's SNL video webpage).
- Also, the episode of King of the Hill in which Luanne is visited by the ghost of her dead boyfriend who died in the Mega-Lo-Mart explosion on the trampoline became this (not just because of Murphy dying, but also her husband) and all the later-season episodes where Luanne is married to Lucky and has a baby girl (Brittany Murphy's wish for 2010 was to have a kid).
- Retroactive Recognition: Guest starred in two episodes of Party of Five in the first season in 1994.
- Tear Jerker: Her untimely death and her husband's only five months later.
- Too Cool to Live