- Designated Hero: The two leads are incredibly, terribly unlikeable and treat each other like shit.
- Idiot Plot: Wouldn't getting married at the same time be a good thing in the whole fairy tale narrative these two want for their weddings? Plus, one of them being a lawyer should mean this company would be getting the crap sued out of it for the accidental double booking.
- Les Yay: Between the two leads, to the extent that they look more like they should be marrying each other instead of their respective generic men.
From the trailer: "Of course every wedding has a story, but the one I'm thinking about isn't about a bride and a groom. It's about a bride and a bride.
- Retroactive Recognition: Star Lord is Fletcher.
- Unintentionally Unsympathetic: Liv is a whiny Control Freak, Emma goes from a doormat to an asshole... the audience is supposed to sympathize with them, WHY?
- Unintentionally Sympathetic: Fletcher. He's the only sane man in this universe and calls out Emma and Liv on their obnoxious behavior. However the audience is supposed to dislike him and see him as controlling because he has the nerve to tell Emma what she is doing is wrong. Unlike Liv's fiancé, Daniel, who just smiles and agrees with everything she does. In the end, Fletcher's sin of being assertive gets him dumped in favor of Liv's brother Nate.