YMMV: BRIAN BLESSED
- Memetic Badass: Before being lost in a general revamp, his page on The Other Wiki described him as "highly charismatic" in the first paragraph. Apparently, their strict NPOV policy has no bearing here: "he is a highly charismatic man" is not simply an opinion, but an objective statement of fact.
- One-Scene Wonder: He somehow managed to raise a son with an American accent in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, and still was the loudest person in the film, even on his character's last line: "God!! And Kinnng Richaarrd!!! Yaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!"
- He also appeared in original series Doctor Who: ("Trial of a Time Lord: Mindwarp") and uttered the immortal line: "Today prudence shall be our watchword. Tomorrow we shall soak the land in blood!" Hamtastic! He then ended up either killing Peri after she got a slug's brain transferred into it, but then actually marrying her, coming from The Valeyard and The Master, who are both Unreliable Narrators. Hell, he might have done both; he's just that sort of guy. It was here that he met his only true rival for loudest being in the universe. The Sixth Doctor and his coat. Mindwarp is regarded by some as being the hammiest production ever.
- He had no lines in the almost-dialogue-free short film Exam Conditions, and still managed to be the loudest person in the film.
- As a coliseum spectator in Gladiator, he shouts "Maximus the Merciful!" over the crowd after Maximus decides to spare the life of his opponent Tigris of Gaul, defying Commodus' demand of killing him.