YMMV: Brendan Namron: Ace Attorney
- Awesome Music: The author lists suggested background music (most of it from the Ace Attorney series) at the spot to begin playing it (and now links track titles to YouTube) to aid in setting the mood of the scene. Some readers have testified that it works well.
- Fridge Brilliance: At first, the remark from Slooth about how all of the office "computers" are dumb terminals seems like a lame plot device to make getting Brendan's results take longer. But then, you remember that the only thing you were allowed to do with, say, the Pokémon Center PCs, was to access other computers.
- Heartwarming Moments: Only a single, mild example so far; the Goldenrod forensics team wasn't happy when Skye joined them, but during the investigation of Lily's murder, they discover that they miss having Skye on their team. Slooth relays this to Brendan at one point; Brendan sheds a tear, evidently proud of Skye and glad to hear that she's finally accepted among the forensics team.
- Idiot Plot: Case one, arguably.
- Iron Woobie: Skye might be becoming this.
- Memetic Badass: Red is mentioned by Blue in the second case, and Brendan has definitely heard of him.
- The Woobie: Skye gets a bit of this treatment in case two.