YMMV: Brave Command Dagwon
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Both the main theme, Kagayake!! Dagwon! and the combination music for Super Fire Dagwon come to mind.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The name of the technique that Ryu used for his Doppelgänger Attack? Shadow Clone.
- Periphery Demographic
- As always, kids were the target audience, but the Bishōnen main characters attracted women older than that. Realizing this, they started playing it up somewhere around halfway through, and cranked it up for the OVA.
- The villains, resembling those of an Ultraman show (Ultra Seven especially), also attracted older fans.
- Sequel Displacement: It's a good show on its own, but then GaoGaiGar came along...