Tropers Online: 5,174
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Brave Command Dagwon
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Both the main theme, Kagayake!! Dagwon! and the combination music for Super Fire Dagwon come to mind.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The name of the technique that Ryu used for his Doppelgänger Attack? Shadow Clone.
- Periphery Demographic
- As always, kids were the target audience, but the Bishōnen main characters attracted women older than that. Realizing this, they started playing it up somewhere around halfway through, and cranked it up for the OVA.
- The villains, resembling those of an Ultraman show (Ultra Seven especially), also attracted older fans.
- Sequel Displacement: It's a good show on its own, but then GaoGaiGar came along...