YMMV: Brave 10
- Expy: Saizo,in appearance, is nearly identical to Noctis. He's also similar to Uchiha Sasuke
- Fan Nickname: Isanami — Pokemon (Due to her annoyingness and tendency to repeat Saizo's name all the time)
- Fridge Brilliance
- Isanami's unusual childish behaviour makes more sense when you realize that making her sad or afraid could make her disintegrate everything around her. Raising her in an ivory tower might have been thought of as a good idea.
- In the manga, Anastasia's strange temporary clumsiness while dealing with Ichimaru and Niko during her introduction makes more sense once it is revealed they were actually working for the same guy at the moment.
- Anastasia betrayal makes more sense when the initial purpose of the Braves were revealed: They're destined to die. She doesn't want to.
- Ho Yay: Kamonosuke has an obssessive Foe Yay with Saizo, though if this qualifies as Ho Yay isn't quite clear because of Ambiguous Gender and what not.
Yukimura: Let's put the topic of whether it is a pathetic name aside. After all, there is only one Rokurou for me in this world.
- The biggest source of Ho Yay are probably Yukimura and Rokurou. They are extremely comfortable in each others presence and Yukimura is certainly more concerned about Rokurou's wellbeing than he is about the other Braves. This shows especially following the events of Episode 9, though they had fangirls squealing even before that.
- The Scrappy: Isanami. It's hard to find a comment regarding the manga/anime in which someone doesn't complain about her. It doesn't help that she is also the ultimate Damsel Scrappy. During first four episodes of the anime, she managed to get kidnapped four times. Not to mention spending the final episodes crying. Not going to sit well.
- Viewer Gender Confusion
- Erm... Byakugun looked like a flat chested woman at first, but when he/she Hulks Up, his/her voice goes really deep and shows six-pack belly...
- And Yuri confounds people both in and out universe.